If each of you would provide answers for the following questions, it would help establish the overall framework.
1. When did you become involved with the Showmobile/Soldier Show?
I saw a small show on base at Ft. McClellan in 1970.
2. How did you become involved?
I was intrigued and auditioned. I really never thought I would get selected. My singing experience was limited mostly to singing in church with my best friend.
3. When were you with the show....how long?
4. What functions did you serve?
Backup singer, cast member
5. In what productions did you participate?
"Hello Dolly" We also did a few small shows and a select few of us went to several of the hospitals to sing to the wounded troops.
6. Have you maintained contact with any other show personnel?
I haven't talked to anyone.
7. Do you have a website or other on-line presence?
Facebook - email@example.com
8. Do you think your experiences as a member of the show had an effect on your post-military life?
Absolutely!! I was a young, inexperienced girl when I went into the Army. The Soldier Show gave me a lot of confidence and brought out a lot of my personality that remains today. I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!
Any other comments you'd like to make?
Thank you for contacting me. I look forward to working with you on the project! I have a few pictures I am willing to share :-).
Kathy (Green) Keith