If each of you would provide answers for the following questions, it would help establish the overall framework.
1. When did you become involved with the Showmobile/Soldier Show?
2. How did you become involved?
3. When were you with the show....how long? From around November 1965 to January/Feb 1967
I took part in Holiday in Paris but joined just after they had made the record, which I still have in my collection.
I got married December 16th, and missed the trip to Chicago for the show competition in December 66.
4. What functions did you serve? I sang, danced, did costumes, and helped with make up and hair, as I had attended beauty school and got my beauticians license
before joining the Army.
I was with the show long enough that I also worked on the costumes for Showboat Jamboree.
I was the one who figured out how to sew the parasols to match the girls pink dresses.
5. In what productions did you participate? I took part in Holiday in Paris, Masquerade, The Wonderful World of Summer and Holiday/Carnival in Venice.
6. Have you maintained contact with any other show personnel?
7. Do you have a website or other on-line presence? My face book page is under CarolynAnn Souza
8. Do you think your experiences as a member of the show had an effect on you post-military life?