If each of you would provide answers for the following questions, it would help establish the overall framework.
1. When did you become involved with the Showmobile/Soldier Show?
I joined the show in the spring of 1966.
2. How did you become involved?
I was stationed at Ft. Gordon in Agusta, Ga. I was featured in a newspaper article
for a concert I was performing in. General Truman was in town for the Augusta Masters Golf Tournament.
Saw the article and sent me to Fort Mac the next week. I auditioned for Gil and the rest is history.
3. When were you with the show....how long?
I was with the show from spring of 1966 to summer of 1967.
4. What functions did you serve?
Performer, set and scenery designers including Nagi screen graphics as well as creating poster and program art work.
5. In what productions did you participate?
Shows: The Wonderful World of Summer and Showboat Jamboree.
6. Have you maintained contact with any other show personnel?
Yes. Emails a while back with Jim Shellnut and Lyn Elder. Met with Steve Brinson, Jeff Winter and Peter Schoen 2 years ago when I was in Atlanta for DragonCon.
8. Do you think your experiences as a member of the show had an effect on you post-military life?
Lots of wonderful memories. Glad I didn't end up in Viet Nam. Continued performing solo and with various bands and pursuing my art career.